Word is out. The clock is running to claim $BAPE and $MSK on BoredHash.com. Before connecting your Metamask wallet to click claim there are a few things to consider…
- Each unique wallet address is able to claim 10,000 $BAPE and $MSK IF they own a BAYC or Hashmask that has not already been used to claim.
- $BAPE and $MSK are transaction cost-to-claim governance utility ERC20 tokens. They were created with the specific intent to foster intra & intercommunity strength through cohesion. Future use cases will be community determined.
- There are no Liquidity Pools (“LPs”) to trade these tokens. The communities who adopt them may establish an LP if they wish.
- Why spend the good Ethereum to claim a utility token that can’t be sold? This may not be the opportunity to participate in if a why cannot be found among the 10,000–16,384–12,000 pieces of art. So it’s been Tweeted and so has it’s been read, #DYOR.
- Thanks for all of the UX feedback in the Discord! We’re aware that some Masks in the LPs have been claimed on (“skunked”). Considering there’s no LP for the DAO’s utility token, that could be a compliment. 🙂
- Please see instructions for checking whether a Mask can still claim $MSK 👇👇👇 while we develop a slick solution and continue to share in real time https://discord.gg/BGKp85xbt5.
Ready to Claim Your $MSK? Here’s How
Step 1: Connecting Your Wallet
Go to Boredhash.com and connect your MetaMask Wallet (that little fox 👆).
Step 2: Wallet Connected
The Connect Your Wallet button on BoredHash should now look like this 👇
Step 3: Selecting Gas Fee
Click the claim button and select how much gas to pay for claiming your tokens.
Step 4: Pre-confirmation
Step 6: Confirming the Claim
Step 7: Preparing to Add the Custom Token
Congratulations! The token is now in your wallet but we need to add it as a custom token to see it. Go to the Assets tab in MetaMask and open the most recent transaction under Activity. Click the arrow to open a new browser tab with the full transaction details in Etherscan.
Step 8: Copy the Contract Address From Etherscan
On the Etherscan browser tab’s Interacted With (To) line, drag the mouse and click on Copy To Address to clipboard.
Step 9: Adding the Custom Token
Go back to MetaMask and switch from Activities to Assets. Scroll all the way down to the bottom and click on the Add Token button.
Step 10: Pasting the Contract Address From Etherscan
Paste the contract address that was copied from Etherscan into the Token Contract Address tab and click Next.
Step 11: Add the Custom Tokens
After clicking Next, Metamask with ask whether we would like to add these tokens. Click Add Tokens.
Step 12: Pat on the Back
Scroll to the bottom of the MetaMask assets tab. The newly added custom token should now be visible. Pat yourself on the back for leveling-up your crypto game; see you in the DAO!
Possible fixes if your wallet is connected and still can’t claim:
- Clear the browser cache, close and reopen browser, try again.
- Visit Support https://discord.gg/qQVqF4NySQ
Has a Hashmask Claimed $MSK? How to Check.
Step 1: Hello, My Token ID Is ________.
Find the Hashmasks’ Token ID.
Step 2: Ready to Read the Contract
Got to the Read Contract page and click isTokenForNftClaimed.
Step 3: Token ID
Input Token ID and click Query.
Step 4: Result
Hashmasks Token ID 2257 has already been used to claim $MSK during this wave. Buyers will not be able to claim additional $MSK.